Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Apology


Since I added Rolen to the roster of my fantasy team, Dooley Womack's Seattle Pilots, he's 0 for 7. Clearly this is my fault, and I'm truly sorry.

On the plus side of the ledger, today we get to see what kind of a starter Brian Tallet makes. He's clearly a smart man, having recognized the void we've suffered since the departure of Sal Fasano, and stepping in with his own extravagant 'tache to claim the title of Jays' Best Facial Hair. Witness:


Mad, mad props to Ian at Blue Jay Hunter for that photo. Minor quibble, but I kind of think of the hirsute Mr. Tallet as more of a "We don't need no stinking badges!" kind of guy. Nevertheless, Ian is the best photoshopper in the Jays blogging community. Support your local artist.

1 comment:

Ian Hunter said...

Thanks for the link love! Now that Tallet got a start in, there are pictures a plenty of Tallet's stache. Viva La Moustachio!